|Name of the department||Civil Engineering|
|Year of starting||2004|
|Year Wise Sanctioned Intake ||60|
To be an excellent centre of technical education developing professionally competent civil engineers with ethical values.
1. To impart civil engineering knowledge and skills to meet the industrial and societal needs.
2. To facilitate students in pursuing higher education and career endeavors.
3. T provide supportive environment for students to develop professionalism, creativity and ethical practices.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
1. To develop competency in civil engineers for providing feasible solutions in challenging work environment.
2. To build inclination and research capabilities in graduate civil engineers.
3. To integrate ethical practices, self-learning attitude and professionalism.
Program Specific Outcome (PSOs)
1. Ability to carry out different types of surveys and field laboratory tests for civil engineering projects.
2. Ability to plan, design and implement various civil engineering projects through sustainable approach.
3. Ability to tackle regional civil engineering problems related to Water Resource Management, Smart City Planning, Municipal Waste Management, Traffic Operations, Structural Design for black cotton soil.