Area Of Interest
Weather Forecasting, Radiative Heat Transfer, Computational Fluid Dynamics and Heat Transfer
Skills and Knowledge
- Matlab Programming
- C Programming
- Gujarati (Speak/Read/Write)
- English (Speak/Read/Write)
- .Hindi (Speak/Read/Write)
1. Visiting Lecturer in Mathematics
Shri M.R. Arts & Science College, Rajpipla, Dist. Narmada, Gujarat, INDIA. (August, 2005 - April, 2007)
2. Lecturer(on Contract basis) in Mathematics
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat, Gujarat, INDIA. (July, 2010 - July, 2013)
3. Teaching Assistant (11 months contract) in Mathematics
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology}, Surat, Gujarat, INDIA. (August, 2013 - January, 2014)
4. Assistant Professor of Mathematics
- Shroff S.R. Rotary Institute of Chemical Technology, Vataria, Ta. Valia, Dist. Bharuch, Gujarat, INDIA. (January, 2014 - July, 2014)
- Dr. S & S.S. Ghandhy Government Engineering College, Surat, Gujarat, INDIA. (January, 2014 - July, 2014)
B. Sc. (Mathematics)
P. T. Sarvajanik College of Science, Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat, INDIA.
First Class, 2003
M. Sc. (Mathematics)
Department of Mathematics, Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat, INDIA.
First Class with Distinction, 2005
PhD (Mathematics (interdisciplinary with Mechanical Engineering))
“A study on steady and transient diffusion problems with coupled source term”
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat, INDIA
Following courses are taught (Lecture and Laboratories) at undergraduate, and post-graduate level (includes total experience in all institutes)
Undergraduate (B. E. All Branches and M.Sc. (1st to 3rd year))
- Mathematics - 1 (B.Sc. level).
- Mathematics - 2 (B.Sc. level).
- Engineering Mathematics - 1.
- Engineering Mathematics - 2.
- Engineering Mathematics - 3.
- Fundamentals of Computer Programming.
- Introduction to Computers.
- Principle of Scientific Computing in C.
- Vector Calculus and Linear Algebra.
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics.
- Complex Variable and Numerical Methods.
- Numerical and Statistical methods for Civil Engineering
Post – graduate (M.Sc. Mathematics and M. E. Water Resource Engineering)
- Fluid Dynamics
- Numerical Methods for Civil Engineering.